Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hi readers, that is… if I have any readers! I regret that I have not kept up on this blog as I intended when it was first created. Travel, school, and equestrian competitions have kept me extremely busy over the past few months; however, recent events are drawing my attention back to the state of affairs in our nation. I hope to find myself updating Present Day Patriots much more often.
If you are a first time visitor to this fascinating political blog, welcome. Present Day Patriots is a blog written by a teen for teens… and for those of all ages, for that matter. I aim to provide a fair and balanced analysis of today’s most debated political topics … and anything else I feel like writing about. J
Keep checking back, as I will be posting a new blog entry soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment