Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Note about "Becoming a Follower"...

Good morning... don't forget Daylight Savings Time! :)

I have been clicking around Blogger and trying to figure out how to send email notifications to my Followers when I post a new blog, and evidently this is not possible. So... if you would like to recieve email updates when I post a new blog entry, send me an email with your email address and I will send a mass email to everyone so you can go to the site and check out the new entry.

I'd appreciate if my readers would still become Followers, as well! :) Thanks so much for your support everyone! :)

And a quote to think about... inspired by an AP English essay I will be writing today... “Do not put such unlimited power in the hands of husbands. Remember all men would be tyrants if they could.” –Abigail Adams

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. mary anne/hodgma@yahoo.comMarch 14, 2010 at 4:09 PM

    Sarah--would you be interested in participating with a few people to get the word out to uninformed neighbors and friends of what our republic's all about in an intertaining format in an open-air space, that would draw young people and older people alike? I live in LkStL area and need help, ideas and choreographers. Mary Anne/DC T-P 9/12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a message on the 9.12 Project website! :)

    ReplyDelete