Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"That's No Angry Mob, That's My MOM!"

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great week! I'll be ridiculously busy towards the end of this week so I wanted to update Present Day Patriots beforehand. I found a few links I wanted to share with you regarding the recent bombing attempt in NYC's Time Square.
I'm sure you've heard about this, so I don't want to dwell on the basic facts, but in short, 30-year-old Faisal Shahzad has admitted to attempting to detonate a car bomb in Times Square this past Saturday night... he was a U.S citizen and recieved bomb-building training in Pakistan, his native country. Shahzad was arrested before the plane he was on took off for Dubai.
I was browsing some recent headlines regarding this and found just a few more examples of biased media... number one, from CNN..

It sounds to me like they're sympathizing with this TERRORIST because his house foreclosure brought "pressure and heartache" to him and his family? So it's okay to attempt to blow up buildings and take American lives when things aren't going your way? If I planted a bomb every time I was under pressure or dealing with heartache, and if everyone else did the same in this world... we'd be in a lot of trouble. There is NO excuse for acts of terrorism and it's sickening that Americans (if you can even call them that) are making excuses for the potentially fatal acts of someone who obviously despises our country. To me, that makes them sharers in the guilt.
Next up, a little news bit from MSNBC's Contessa Brewer who is "sorry" that the Times Square bomber has Islamic ties...


So... she's "frustrated" the Times Square bomber has Islamic ties... this leads me to believe that she just REALLY wanted to blame this attempted act of terrorism on one of those darn "right wing extremists" that are always causing trouble, you know, those "teabagging Rednecks" that are such a danger to the country with their American flags flying and homemade posterboards and "Don't Tread on Me" flags... (note sarcasm)... now I just have to wonder what she would be saying if the bomber HADN'T been one with Islamic ties ....

Speaking of the flak the Tea Parties have been dealt, and Americans concerned over the growth of government and shrinking of values and common sense in this country in general, readers of this blog might be interested in "That's No Angry Mob, That's My Mom" by Timothy Graham. Graham exposes and comments on the ridicule that everyday Americans have had to deal with since the beginning of the Tea Party movement with classic wit and disturbing quotes from the Left that will encourage readers even more to become involved in "taking back America."
That's all for today... hope everyone has a great week... and as always, God Bless America. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment