Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Letter to the Editor: in PRINT!

The most recent issue of the Webster Journal came out today, and my Letter to the Editor on Veteran's Day is printed on the second page! :) Here is a pic I took with my phone... and you can see the online version at this link: http://websterjournal.com/2011/11/16/letters-to-the-editor-4/



Judging by my reaction the rest of the content in the newspaper this will definitely not be the last Letter to the Editor I write. So keep watching Present Day Patriots for continuous updates! Also, if you'd like to receive an email whenever I publish a new post here, type your email address into the box on the right hand side of the screen.

Thank you all for your reading and support!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of my husband, 21 years and counting in the US Army and 2 tours in Iraq- THANK YOU! He continues to serve his community as a Sgt on the Kansas City, MO Police Dept- for 17 yrs and counting. Most people truly don't get it and I hate to say it- DON'T want to get it either. The direction of this country scares the hell out of me. Michelle

    ReplyDelete