Monday, June 11, 2012

"A lesson in irony"

Hey folks! Check out my friend Christian's blog, Operation Liberty USA... he posted his one-on-one interview with Michele Bachmann from CPAC Chicago! And "like" Operation Liberty USA on Facebook as well!

Also, my friend Julia tagged me in this post on Facebook and I couldn't help but share. It's funny, but sadly, true...

A Lesson in Irony



The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.




Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

This ends today's lesson
.


I'd like to meet and shake the hand of whoever wrote that! Brilliant :) 


As I said before, I'm interning at Eagle Forum in St. Louis this summer. I'll be starting up the Eagle Forum Collegians blog soon, and I'll let you know when that's up and running! Have a great week, God bless! 


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment