Saturday, June 9, 2012

Meeting Michele Bachmann


Michele Bachmann and I at CPAC Chicago!

I was so fortunate to meet Congressman Bachmann at CPAC yesterday! She's very small/short in person...but she definitely doesn't look that way when she's giving speeches!! Her CPAC speech was energetic, yet disturbing--she talked about radical Islamic groups and their goal of Sharia law in the United States. She noted President Obama's sick and twisted and disgustingly friendly relationship with radical muslim groups, and showed this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U5N34WhTng (if the link doesn't work, just copy and paste it in the search bar) ... a commercial for a radical Islamic conference taking place just a few miles away from where CPAC was held in Rosemont, IL. She delivered her message with passion and clarity--I hope I am capable of someday delivering a speech half as good as she can!

On a lighter note... special thanks to my friend Christian Scalise whom I met at CPAC for letting me tag along as he interviewed Bachmann for his publication, Operation Liberty USA. Christian interviewed Bachmann as well as Herman Cain, and both of those interviews will be on his website. Check it out here: http://www.operationlibertyusa.com/ Thanks again, Christian!

CPAC gave me a great deal of inspiration and hope--so I'll have a few new posts on TheCollegeConservative.com soon! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment